RSVP by May 25th for McLean Community Planning Sessions
Join Your Friends & Neighbors to Help Make McLean the Best Small Town Around!
- What is it? McLean community members sharing our ideas for our village, deciding what our priorities are as a community, and creating a plan for making it happen, facilitated by folks from Western Illinois University (WIU) with decades of experience working with small communities like ours.
- Dates and time: Thursdays, June 1st, 8th, and 15th, 5:30-8:30pm
- Location: Mt. Hope-Funks Grove Park District (107 N West St)
- RSVP: Required by Thursday, May 25th
- What to bring: Your ideas and enthusiasm!
- Cost: Free! (Dinner included!)
- Invite your friends and neighbors! WIU requires at least 25 community members to attend for the sessions to take place. This ensures that it is a truly community-based process and diverse voices and ideas are considered.
To RSVP online, go to: mclean-il.com/mcps and click REGISTER ONLINE.
Or, watch your mail for an RSVP form that you can mail to: CORE of McLean, PO Box 294, McLean, IL 61754.
Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a paper form and/or an address for drop-off. You can also email us with questions.
RSVP is required by Thursday, May 25th. This allows us to ensure we have enough participants and that we order enough food.