- Village Board
- Village Office
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Voter Information
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Departments and Resident Services
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Building Permits & Inspections
The Village Office will strive to assist you with your construction project in an efficient and accountable manner. They are responsible for permitting all construction and conducting inspections of all construction-related permits as well as issuance of Certificates of Occupancy, Fire Prevention, and Special Events.
The Village Office is responsible for:
- Conducting building construction inspections
- Issuing building permits
- Issuing certificate of occupancy permits
- Reviewing building plans
- Working directly with the Planning and Zoning Commission
To obtain a permit for both residential and commercial uses, simply download the form below or give us a call, and we will be happy to provide you with the necessary forms.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process for getting a building permit?
Take a moment to read all required information provided. Then print and fill out the building permit application form and return to city hall. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to give us a call or send us an email. We will be happy to help you.
121 South Hamilton Street, McLean, IL 61754