- Village Board
- Village Office
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Voter Information
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Departments and Resident Services
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
It is critical that residents respond to the 2020 census. Tax money for the Village is based on t... [more...]
E-Billing Now Available! - May 19, 2020
Beginning with the May 2020 billing, you will be able to receive your utility bill (water/sewer/g... [more...]
You Can Now Pay Your Water Bill Through Our Website! - April 07, 2020
Every page of the website has a “Payment Options” button. Just click on this and it w... [more...]
Economic Development is a key ingredient leading to the success of our Village.
The Village government is committed to helping local businesses and outside companies looking to relocate to the Village of McLean through various incentive plans, tax abatements, and resources, with the overall goal of enhancing the community through the promotion of economic growth.
If you are looking to grow or establish your business in the Village of McLean, please contact the Village Office for more details!
121 South Hamilton Street, McLean, IL 61754
Frequently Asked Questions
How can community members help the economic growth of the Village of McLean?
- Shop local and buy local!
- Volunteer with and support local community groups, like the Community Organization for Revitalization and Expansion (CORE) of McLean, a nonprofit 501(c)3 community group working to beautify and enhance McLean to build community pride, attract new residents and tourists, bolster the local economy, and improve the lives of current residents. Email email@example.com or visit their Facebook page for more information.