- Village Board
- Village Office
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Voter Information
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Departments and Resident Services
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
2021 Recycling Calendar Available for Download - December 30, 2020
The 2021 recycling calendar for the village of McLean is available for download here: 2021 Recycl... [more...]
E-Billing Now Available! - May 19, 2020
Beginning with the May 2020 billing, you will be able to receive your utility bill (water/sewer/g... [more...]
You Can Now Pay Your Water Bill Through Our Website! - April 07, 2020
Every page of the website has a “Payment Options” button. Just click on this and it w... [more...]
The Village of McLean Office is your resource for information and questions about our local government as well as services offered in our community.
121 South Hamilton Street, PO Box 84
McLean, IL 61754
8.00 am - 12.00 pm
Mon - Fri and 1st Sat of every month
For the following services, please contact the providers directly:
Ameren Gas and Electric
Residential gas and electric supply
Cable television and Internet service
- Aside from businesses with an established route in the Village (for example, Schwanns), kids under age 12, and a few other exceptions (see Ordinance 15-11-02B), all merchants, peddlers, and solicitors selling goods to raise money need to register with the Village.
- Hours for soliciting are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday (none on Sunday).
- Residents concerned about a solicitor can call the police department non-emergency number: 309-874-2731.
Frequently Asked Questions
What hours is the Village Office open?
The Village Office is open from 8 am - 12 pm Monday through Friday and the first Saturday of the month.
121 South Hamilton Street, McLean, IL 61754