- Village Board
- Village Office
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Voter Information
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Departments and Resident Services
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
6th Annual Get Your 6.6 on Route 66 this Saturday 8/24! - August 21, 2019
Run or walk or just come out to the square for food, drinks, fun, and shopping! Registration from... [more...]
Recycling Locations and Tips for Disposal
Please note that this is not a comprehensive list, only a starting point for reference.
A good informational website is: ecologyactioncenter.org.
Concrete, Brick, and Asphalt Recycling
13462 East 200 North Road
Heyworth, IL 61745
- Will accept clean concrete, brick, and asphalt
- Drop off for free or they will pick up for a charge
Normal Public Works Facility
1301 Warriner Street
Normal, IL 61761
How to Dispose of Paint
- Stir cat litter into the paint until it thickens and will not spill.
- Throw the dried paint in the can in the garbage.
- Considered hazardous waste and must be taken to a recycling center.