Animal Services

The Village of McLean provides the following assistance to all residents and is dedicated to helping protect the health, safety, and welfare of both people and animals in our community.

  • Responding to stray animal complaints
  • Investigating dangerous animals
  • Barking dog complaints
  • Carcass removal
  • Ordinance enforcement

Contact Info

Karen Williams
121 South Hamilton Street, McLean, IL 61754