- Village Board
- Village Office
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Voter Information
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Departments and Resident Services
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Water Main Flushing – COMPLETED
WATER MAIN FLUSHING
Begins the week of March 25, 2019 – Weather Permitting
Notice to all Village Water Customers
Starting on Monday, March 25, we will start Flushing Water Mains using fire hydrants.
- You may see a reduction in water pressure, discoloration, and possibly cloudy water throughout the flushing process.
- This will affect all water customers within the Village.
- The water will still meet all EPA requirements and is safe to drink.
The flushing cycle will take several weeks to complete.
For more information about flushing water mains, see the Water Utilities page.